Sunday, August 1, 2010






So.... we've been beyond crazy busy here! I guess a kitchen remodel will do that. We are almost done, just a few minor odds and ends that need attended to. Nick started ripping out cabinets, walls, ceilings etc. in May. I think that he really enjoyed the demolition part! Here are some pre-demo pictures of the kitchen. It was really pretty small for our house and a little dated!




This picture isn't out of focus- that's dust, that I am still trying to clean out of the rest of our house!

We (or rather I) was without a real kitchen from May until just Friday night, when the sink was installed. Utility sinks were NOT designed for pregnant women... but I'm really thankful that we have one. Thanks to everyone who helped with the remodel- esp. Leon. We could not have done it with out you- at least without hiring someone and that would not have happend with our budget. Here are some "final result" pictures for those of you who didn't get to see it all together... It looks great! Even the yellow, that I started having doubts about has mellowed and I really like it.












Our goal now is to enjoy and to NOT start any more big projects this year!






















No comments: